Greenlight Planet Sun King Pro 400
The Sun King Pro is a brilliant light. On a full day's charge, it provides up to 100 hours of light and even has an emergency smart-mobile phone charging capabilities.
The sleek design means that it can be used with its stand as a desk light, hung upside-down to brighten a room or it can be detached to become a simple hand-held torch. With an improved run time, this successor to the popular Sun King Pro 'All Night' boasts brighter light options too.
About the light
- Up to 100 hours of light from one full charge, used on the lowest setting
- 5-year battery life
- 3 light settings (25, 150 and 400 Lumens)
- Separate 5.5 watt solar panel and 5 metre cable provided for charging
- Charge indicator to help monitor power and charging
- Universal 5 volt USB mobile phone charging capabilities (ability to charge many types of mobile phone)
- Complete with charge cable types: USB Type D, Micro 5 pin, Mini 5 pin, Mini 8 pin, Nokia 2.0
- Warranty: 2 years
- Dimensions: Lamp 130x145x74mm; Stand 180x265mm; Solar panel 246x178x17mm
- Weight: Lamp and stand 433g
Caring for your light
We discourage long-time storage at zero battery as this would speed up the battery degradation. To get the best from your light, we advise that the product is charged as much as possible. And don't worry, even on days when the sun is not very bright the light will still charge.
If you want to know more about the technical aspects of this light, take a look at the manufacturer's information sheet here.
Solar lights in Africa
Every light you buy helps to get another solar light to rural Africa. Together, we can light up every home, school and clinic using safe, clean solar power.
If you are interested in purchasing 5 or more of these lights, please get in touch with us here.
If your shipping address is outside the UK, please be aware that your order may be subject to duties and import taxes and you will need to cover this cost. These rates are set by local customs departments in the shipping country and can vary between locations. Customs departments will be in touch with you to collect a payment which if unpaid, could result in a delay or return of the order to the UK.