The ovPilot X is a compact yet powerful personal task light with built-in cell phone charging capability. With 8.5 hours of 74 lumen light output from a single day's solar charge, it is the brightest product of its class. The built-in 2200 mAh, 3.6V lithium battery is capable of charging a typical cell phone and providing adequate light.
The ovPilot X™ has passed vigorous QA testing at the industry standard independent testing laboratory and has received Lighting-Global QA Verification.
This light is currently only available in the green colour.
- Comfortable glare-free desktop lighting
- Maximum 74 lumen light output
- Built-in mobile phone charging port
- Multiple mounting options: desktop, wall, ceiling, or even body-wear or bike-handle;
- Light-weight yet durable engineering plastics construction
- One day of solar charge provides 8.5 hours of light at 74 lumens or 35 hours of light at 19 lumens
- Rugged water-resistant body
- 4 in 1 Smartphone charging cable with 4 adaptors (Mini-USB, Micro-USB, 2 x adaptor for Nokia)
- Weight: 475g and 554g inc packaging
- Size: Solar Panel: 95mm x 195mm, Base: 100mm diameter, 215mm height, Lamp: 45mm x 120mm
- 2 years warranty
See the ovPilot X on the Lighting Global website.
Download the full ovPilot X specification sheet.
Solar lights in Africa
Every light you buy in the SolarAid store helps to get another solar light to rural Africa. So your purchase is helping us get safe, clean light to families currently living without electricity. Read more about our work here.